- How do I prepare for a photo session with iKap?
- What areas does iKap service?
- How long does it take to get my photos?
- What do I need to secure my shoot date?
- Do you have a rewards program?
- Do you have military discounts?
- Does iKap Photography have a model program?
- How do I get the photos taken at a recent sports tournament or sports club photoshoot?
- What will I expect for my photo session?
- What’s your return policy?
- Do you ship oversees and to P.O. boxes?
- Do you have a customer service team I can contact with questions or issues?
- How much of an investment should I expect and is it expensive?
- How should I pose for senior pictures?
- How will I get my images?
Great photographs take preparation. Here’s a few tips that will give you a great photo session.
- Meet with your photographer ahead of time to go over what type of photographs you need. Do you need a yearbook, resume photo, or a business photo? Do you want to express your personality in the photo? If so, what location fits your personality? What makes you comfortable so you will be relaxed during the photo session?
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early for your appointment. That way you will be relaxed.
- Have a positive attitude about being photographed. It should be fun.
- Clothing choices are an important decision to make for your photo session. We suggest wearing solid colored clothing with similar hues. Please refrain from wearing intense stripes, patterns, and any item with a logo.
- If you want different looks, bring more clothes than you will need so you will have plenty to choose from. Bring all your sports uniforms for senior and athletic photo sessions.
- Adults should wear dark shoes and dark socks. White athletic style shoes will pull the eye away from the face. Young children can go barefoot because their small feet are always cute to photograph.
- Make sure your hair and makeup look great. We can do some touch up on makeup but hair is difficult to improve with PhotoShop. Bring your hair styling products.
- Men should shave right before your appointment.
- Jewelry should be simple, after all, you want all eyes focused on you.
- Feel free to bring any item that will make you comfortable during the shoot. Bring your favorite music and we will be happy to play it for you.
- Think about other uses for your photos before your session (website profile, postcards, business cards, etc.) so that you can get the most from your session.
- During the shoot, please allow only those to be photographed to attend. This will help lessen the number of distractions and keep the environment calm and relaxed. We do ask that no personal cameras be used during the session.
- Feel free to input any ideas for a photo that you would like to try.
- The session times are typically 1-2 hours but will vary depending on the package requested, age of the client, the type of photo you want, number of locations, and outfit changes.
- Mini Sessions are typically 25-35min, with 1-2 simple outfit changes, depending on the promotion. Perfect for when you want simple photos, such as a yearbook photo, resume photo, business photo, or holiday photo.
Typically 10-14 days, depending on size of the order and requested edits.
A 50% deposit of the selected session is required to secure your shoot date.
Yes. We have a loyalty program based on dollar amount purchased and a referral program that will give you discounts on future services or products with iKap. Contact us to find out more
Yes, we are proud to give 10% discount on our services and products to all military members (active duty, reserve duty and retired members) as a Thank You for your Service gift. Military identification is required
Yes, please contact us to learn more or complete the Model Rep application here with absolutely no obligation to join
Take a look at the how to video to access your images here.
Depending on what photo session package you requested session times will vary. You can expect a 15-30 min. pre-interview prior to your photo session to discuss with the photographer what type of photos you are looking for and what you plan to do with your photos once you receive them, for example, social media, gifts for family, yearbook photos, senior photos, and/or announcements, etc. To prepare for your photo session, click on this link for helpful tips.
Return any of our products, within 30 days of purchase. We even pay return shipping. We do not refund digital images.
Yes, we’ll ship your photo package anywhere that can accept deliveries.
Absolutely! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions during business hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond during the following business day. You can live chat with us during the business day by clicking on the “chat with us” icon on the right-hand side of this page.
Senior portraits are a once in a lifetime event that requires more work from the photographer than regular school portraits. Normal school photos the children are lined up and spend no more than a few minutes in from of the camera. The pictures are all processed the same with no retouching. The average investment for senior photos is between $150 to $500 for a photo session. The cost of senior prints, digitals, announcements varies according to how many locations you choose, how many photos you order, and how many wardrobe changes you have…the average photo production investment is $600, thus altogether the average investment is $750 or more.
First, be natural…your photographer will do the rest. Here is a youtube video from one of my peer photographers that may help you prepare and see what things you might like to do during your photo session…be sure to discuss with your iKap photographer to ensure you have the best experience and he/she captures the real you. Most importantly, be sure to have FUN!
The day after your session, we will post a sneak peek image of your session on our FaceBook and Instagram, just so you can remember how much fun you had and you can feel free to share on your social media, just follow us to gain access to the image. After your session, we will schedule an “in-person review session (IPS)” for you to review your images and make your selection of images to purchase. Seniors frequently order print packages, framed photos, canvases, or photo books of their favorite images.